Definition of Internet Computer
It is the digital token that runs on its proprietary protocol called Internet Computer Protocol.
It allows anyone to build software or publish content on the Internet without using services from big companies like Amazon, Google, and Facebook.
The protocol provides a “hackproof platform,” reduces costs “dramatically,” and is interoperable.
And also that the protocol is intended it make the Internet “fun again” by allowing people to build the “new open Internet” and give users the “better deal.”
The idea is similar to the other blockchain cryptocurrencies that use smart contracts. And also, computer codes serve as the kind of agreement between parties to exchange currencies.
Where Did from Cryptocurrency Come?
- Dfinity was founded in 2016 by Williams, the serial entrepreneur and Dfinity’s chief scientist. And they 188 employees in the U.S., U.K, Japan, and Germany.
- And three research centers in Palo Alto, Calif., San Francisco, and Zurich. The startup’s goal is the reinvent the Internet “as the computer that hosts secure software with superpowers.
- And it’s creating an extra open Internet that lets more people build on it and reverse “Big tech’s monopolization.”
- Also, Dfinity backed by investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, Amino Capital, Aspect Ventures, and Eterna Capital.
Why is Internet Computer Hot?
- Internet Computer boasts both the big team and big investors, and the sort of seal of approval makes it more attractive to cryptocurrency buyers.
- But beyond that, it’s just the new toy for the growing number of enthusiasts to play with.”The timing plus the name choice take created the perfect situation for an explosive debut.
How Can Developer Data Platforms Help You Scale?
At least 70% of startups fail because of premature scaling or when a company spends too much resources on growth…
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana
Introduction The Indian government launched the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana (PM-Kisan Yojana) in 2019. However this flagship program aims…