Definition of Elrond
Elrond is the distributed transactional computation protocol that relies on a sharded state architecture and a secure Proof of Stake consensus mechanism.
Why is it Different from other Blockchains?
- Though most other blockchain networks require custom hardware and high energy consumption, Elrond runs on average computers.
- And by employing sharding, a method of parallelizing data & transaction processing, Elrond’s performance scale up with the number of computers joining the network.
- And we are reaching more than 100.000 transactions per second while growing increasingly decentralized.
- Also, the Elrond network is the first to present a viable solution.
- And where all the three aspects of sharding – state, web, and transactions. Also are implemented at once.
- Also, combined with its “Adaptive” component, its novel architecture allows for dynamic network configuration to maintain a high level of security through scaling with demand.
- In addition to scaling through sharding, Elrond also approaches the consensus problem with the mechanism called Secure Proof of Stake.
- And which mitigates potential attack vectors compared to Proof of Work while also enabling large throughput and fast execution.
- By solving some of the most brutal consensus and sharding problems in the blockchain space, Elrond can provide very high performance on the network made of inexpensive computers.
- And they are also resulting in a meager cost per transaction.
- in addition to the performance and price.
- And Elrond also stands out through the quality of the developer experience and the resulting boost in usability on the end-user side.
Also Read: What is ZCash? – Understanding, and More
Reminders on Choosing an SEO Agency for your Business
One of the best things you could do for your company is hiring an SEO organisation to help you build,…
The Importance of a Huge Instagram Following for Brand Influencers
Instagram Followers – Are you a brand influencer or want to be a brand influencer, but you don’t have a…